You are your best doctor when it comes to detecting and curing stress. It’s a kind of illness that is not visible.
Stress is an instinctive and natural character of the human cycle. One can go through stress from your surroundings, your physical structure, and your thinking.
The top 4 sources of stress are-
3. Family Responsibilities
4. Health Concerns
Nonetheless, you can experience severe chronic situations if you are not able to take measures to manage it. One can`t avoid stress but one can manage it so then we can move forward and lead a productive happy life. Five Ways to manage stress:
1. Program your day in advance. Contrive all activities especially when you are experiencing a hard phase in your life. Designing your day will make you feel more in command. You won`t have to recollect or opine about what needs to be done next. When you excel in your time management, your stress level will scale down will reduce your stress levels tremendously. This way you will be able to burst down all your tasks which at one point of time seem like a huge rock.
2. When you are going through stress, take into consideration only those tasks which are the most important for the betterment of your life. You will be at more ease if you are layout your precedence a day before you need to execute them. Condition yourself to protrude on the most important task and act upon it until it is concluded.
3. Get more rest than usual. Weariness and tiredness mount the stress levels to the peak for a much longer period. A body well taken care of will give you more accomplishments in the long run and diminish the stress naturally.
4. Speak out your situation with your kith and kin. Seek their advice. Sometimes, simply talking about the issue out loud will help scale down the anxiety and stress you are sensing.
5. Look for the moral. Question yourself as to what is this experience trying to teach you. One should be able to probe whether to do more or less of something in the future to avoid a situation like this which is giving you more stress.
For some stress is a familiar foe. At some point or another, we all feel stressed. If stress builds up, it can become a real problem, not only killing our motivation but also leading to some serious health consequences. Here are the tips to stay motivated even in stress:
1. Take a deep breath. Deep breaths work as a reset button whenever you get burdened up. If you feel that your stress is getting out of control, pause, close your eyes, breathe in, and out deeply a few times. A welcome wave of calm relaxation will follow soon.
2. Write down your worries. If your worries are because of some particular events or circumstances, write down those circumstances on a piece of paper and address them one by one. The greater clarity you have on what’s bothering you, the faster and easier it is to resolve them. The result will be that either you will be able to resolve it or come to grips with it that it’s futile to stress over that particular concern.
3. Take some time off. Being overworked is one of the main causes of stress. If you get burned out by being overworked, it’s hard to be productive no matter how much you try. Do an activity you enjoy. Connect with an old friend. Days spent doing things like going for a walk, going to a movie are great ways to de-stress and boost your motivation.
4. Do something that brings you Joy. Joy is an excellent stress reliever.
5. Go for a walk or a run. This improves your health otherwise also even if you are not stressed.
6. Be an early riser. If you start your day with ease and more relaxed, there are higher chances of your day going in the same manner. Put these minutes into meditating or reading a book which is another means to remain happy thus de-stress.
One can also feel motivated by Stress, and it can even be essential to pull through. The human body is always ready to give signals and responses to any kind of danger. In the short term, they can help you overcome a challenge or a dangerous situation. Even so, when the body becomes activated too easily, or there are too many stressors at one time, it can sabotage a person’s overall personality and create damage to a great extent.
Human nature is such that from time to time, one experiences stress and anxiety. Stress is any requirement placed on your mentality or physical body. When numerous requirements are posed on people, they report feeling stressed. Any issue or an event that makes you sense a defeat or creates anxiety will trigger a feeling of stress in you. With fear, worry and uneasiness comes anxiety. Either it can be a response to stress, or it can come about in people who are ineffective in identifying substantial stressors in their life.
But, there is a good side to Stress and anxiety also. However, if both begin to intervene in your daily routine, that could be hazardous. Under any circumstances, if you are avoiding situations due to fright, always being disturbed, or going through stern anxiety about a devastating occurrence weeks after it occurred, it may be time to seek professional help.