The worst way to commence your day is with ailments, why not be thankful to the Almighty with gratitude for the chance to be able to breathe the breeze of yet another day. You will be more relaxed and calm.
It is rightly said that the early bird certainly catches the worm. Pose a question to yourself as to how does your daily morning routine looks like! Are you in the habit of constantly snoozing your alarm clock button, or you force yourself with your eyes half opened to do your regular morning rituals? Well, if that is the case, then you are seriously missing out on the fascinating magic of mornings.
One of the most significant things in our life is how we set off our day. How you start your day can make or break your day. Often, our mornings set the entire feel for the repose of our day. It sets the tone and the attitude for the day. Your focus can either derail or get more committed. If you experience a bad morning, you’ll likely feel more strained and uneasy throughout the day; and if you have a good morning, you’ll likely feel happier and perked up throughout the day. And, if you remain committed to your good morning routine, it will result in optimizing your body, mind, and spirit.
When you wake up energized and stimulated, you’re lasting to carry that energy through the relaxation of the day. Embarking on your morning with little “wins” (wearing a perfect outfit, working out, and leaving on time) peaks your brain to work towards continuing as a winner and achieving heights all through the day.
Having mentioned what is the relevance of a good morning pep up session, a lot of people find it too difficult, boring, and monotonous to carry out the same. The reason is that either there is no specific or an outlined routine or one is not at ease to leave their comfort zone and indulge in the morning session. It is very hard to let go of your regular habits.
Below are some ideas that can help you make a gradual, consistent, and beneficial change.
- Your morning routine would be a success or a failure depending upon your evening rituals. One must get enough sleep. A person who is exhausted isn’t a happy person.
- Let everything be simple in the beginning. If you keep your mornings uncomplicated and stress-free, you will set yourself up to be in a good mood.
- Start slowly. Slow and steady wins the race. Don’t indulge in drastic changes.
- Set something important for the morning, which will be a motivational reason to get up.
This steady and gradual approach to your change of morning routine session will take time. Be patient! It might take anything between 2- 4 weeks, but eventually, you will be all happy and geared up and will be all set for getting rid of all the chaos in your life.
A perfect morning will be when you wake up before your alarm goes off. Your morning stretches feel like playtime. The coffee or that cup of tea tastes better and immediately gives you a kick to come out of your restlessness. And there is no unnecessary honking on your way to the office. And when you switch on your laptop and start to work, you feel like the king of the world.
.But, in contrast, most of our mornings are opposite of the above.
Though one would always strive to prevent every unfortunate a.m. crisis that might just pop out and create a hindrance in your path, experts say there are quite a few things you can do to boost your mornings in a focussed direction so that you can make the optimum out of the rest of your day, too.
There is also a debate on how long should your morning routine be! The amount of time can vary from person to person but could range anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. A good morning routine should allow you to actually enjoy and get benefits from your morning session for the rest of the day.
PERFECT YOUR MORNING ROUTINE WITH THESE TOP 10 ACTIVITIES TO START YOUR DAY RIGHT
- Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise… Wake up Early. Early risers reap many benefits…This plays an important role in your mental and physical health, resulting in a better and a happier you.
- Smile and the world will smile with you: Smile and think something positive. As soon as you wake up, smile… This elevates your mood and relaxes your body.
- Make your Bed immediately: Get up and make your Bed. This creates a feeling of freshness and gives you the feeling of accomplishing the first task of the day. This act gives you a small sense of pride and encourages you to do another task with full enthusiasm.
- Drink water: We get desiccated overnight, so a glass or two of H2O jump-starts and boosts your metabolism on the right foot.
- The Sun is your best source of Vitamin D. Get outside in the Sun. The Light triggers your body clock, which in turn signals the mind and the body to start the day.
- Stretch & Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes: There are immense rewards after a morning workout. This increases your blood circulation and metabolism. It is also the best way to establish a routine. One also experiences a peaceful sleep at the end of the day.
- Meditate for 10 minutes, which will align your mind with the body. The ideal time to meditate is in the morning. Besides giving energy, it helps you to start your day more peacefully, and this calmness and control last throughout the entire day.
- Make coffee
- Eat Breakfast: All the vital nutrients such as vitamins, protein, and fiber are required by the body after a long 8-9 hrs break, which is fulfilled by breakfast.
- Spend time with family: Last but not least, it is very important to strengthen the bond with the family, especially among your children. Parents who shower love and spend quality time with their children inculcate confidence and a sense of belonging in their children.
To conclude, one needs to Change. Without change, everything remains the same and ultimately will stagnate and die. To add adventure in life, one needs to change. It takes more energy and effort to resist change than it does to accept it.